The Center for Energy & Environmental Education (CEEE) creates opportunities for UNI students, faculty and staff to work with community leaders to arrive at evidence-based, solution-oriented responses to the problems they wish to address. We offer technical assistance, educational programs, and leadership in energy conservation and renewable energy, environmental conservation and community-based agriculture. The CEEE serves Iowa cities, counties, school districts, teachers, farmers, businesses, elected officials, state agencies, community leaders, and citizen organizations.
- GREEN IOWA AMERICORPS - Offering energy and environmental services to Iowa communities
- COMMUNITY ENERGY & CLIMATE ACTION - Closing the door on fossil energy as we open the door on renewables
- UNI LOCAL FOOD PROGRAM - Strengthening Iowa's local food economy
- THE WAY WE LIVE - Less is more
- UNI CONSERVATION CORPS - Involving UNI students in community environmental conservation