Buy Fresh, Buy Local
The Northern Iowa Food & Farm Partnership is getting ready to create the 2017 Buy Fresh, Buy Local (BFBL) Directory. The directory is part of a cooperative marketing effort and an educational tool that provides consumers with a way to find local food and build connections with farmers. We hope you will join the campaign!
Registration is now open. Forms are due by January 16 for inclusion in the 2017 directory.
By becoming a member:
- You will be listed in the printed BFBL directory (8,000 directories will be released in our region on March 1, 2017).
- You will be featured on the UNI Local Food Program Facebook page throughout 2017.
- Your vendor fee for the 2017 Cedar Valley Local Food and Film Festival will be waived ($20 value).
- Producer memberships (enhanced and full memberships) and buyer memberships will receive BFBL signage free of charge while supplies last.
Follow these steps to membership (deadline is January 16):
- Review the Participation Agreement.
- Complete your membership form - Producer Membership Form or Buyer Membership Form.
- Mail your form and payment (checks payable to UNI-CEEE) to:
Attn: Jodie Huegerich
University of Northern Iowa
Cedar Falls, IA 50613-0293
Contact Jodie Huegerich (firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-273-7883) to learn more and to sign up!